It is our mission at Samaritan Behavioral Center to:
- Encourage the highest quality of care and services to our patients and loved one involved in their care.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment where dignity and respect are evident.
- Support and prompt the personal and professional advancement of each individual in the facility.
- Insist upon a strong model of teamwork and collaboration, where each person is respected for their individuality.
- Promote the responsible utilization of human and material resources.
- Adhere to the methodologies that prompt the management of ethical, cost effective and financially stable business that is character by integrity and accountability.